Princes Court, Hedley Road, Royal Quays, North Shields, North East, NE29 6XP
from £17.25 per hour
Days or Nights Available
17th June 2022
4th September 2022
Akari Care is a trusted provider of personalised nursing and residential care within local communities across England and Wales.
We offer up to £1500 welcome bonus (subject to T&Cs) for all nurses joining our permanent team.
We now seek additional Nurses who are passionate about, and thrive on, making a real and positive difference to the lives of older people.
Nursing is a professionally stretching and highly rewarding career at Akari Care. You will be responsible for playing a personal and direct, hands-on role in ensuring the highest levels of clinical and medical care to our residents. You will also be leading, coaching, and mentoring a team to ensure you create a warm and inclusive environment in which our residents feel a sense of security and belonging while simultaneously retaining their dignity and self-respect.
As reward for your kind and caring approach to our residents, alongside your personal and trusted knowledge, our homes offer a wide range of clinical experiences and opportunities which will enhance and expand your skills and competencies. These will enable you to gain both personal and professional growth in your career and continue to develop in a highly gratifying environment.
We never compromise on the quality of our services as a cohesive team consisting of internal colleagues and also an extended range of externally qualified professionals which makes up our overall ‘care community’. Our aim is to help maintain the identity and dignity of our residents with a focus on living life to the fullest for each individual.
Whether you are experienced working in elderly care or are new to the sector, we are looking for colleagues who can make a difference for our residents within Akari Care. In case you hadn’t guessed, our values are:
If you share our values then we would love to hear from you.
· Are a registered nurse with an active PIN and no restrictions
· A caring nature to give everyone a personal approach
· Proven ability to lead by example, motivate a team and delegate effectively
· Have a coaching style leadership mentality to empower your colleagues
· Good communication and relationship building skills
· Flexible and adaptable to changes at short notice
· Warm, approachable, and engaging persona
· Respect everyone, treating others as you would expect to be treated
What’s in it for you:
· A competitive salary of a minimum of £17.25 per hour
· A welcome bonus of £1,500 (T&C’s apply)
· Pension contribution of 5%
· Annual NMC fees paid
· Recognition schemes and rewarding referral schemes
· Uniform provided and DBS check costs paid
· 28 days annual leave (based on full-time hours, including Bank Holidays)
· Fully funded training and development
· Support with personal development plans
· The opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally
· An engaging community environment where everyone is respected and includedAKNUR